all bout me x)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

oh yea ppl juz to tell u ppl tt i have put a permission to my bloggy...so juz call or sms me your email address and ill add you..;)

Friday
was ok..i had tuition..and found out some guy from 2e is in my class...and same condominium...sianz


Saturday
its was ok....had done my very best..hope to pass
oh me and vrinda took alot of pics..lol
i will upload them(all are in the toilet)


tts all we have taken:)


Sunday
nothing much to explain....wait 1 thing is tt i ordered 4 a new bed..so cool lah...yahoo!!


Monday
was ok....boring analytical thinking..i feel like skipping it...
but cant..took some pics:)











Tuesday
band.....lai en got back his small tuba...he deserved it..i donno y he change...
then i was like sleeping in eng lesson..super tiring!!

Wednesday
band..tiered!!
not bothered

Today
feel like sleeping..:)
ok well actually i was late 4 sch..
then got home econ..made bee hoon
it was okok
thxs to zane..lol


cant wait 4 tomorrow!!!!!!!


and saturday!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home