all bout me x)

Friday, February 23, 2007

friday=frieday i love fridays!!

today's a WONDERFUL DAY!!
today my PE and GEOGRAPHY TEACHERS did not come ..that means 3 periods of slaking:).

ok and i was doing d'n't during the free period..after that during recess jasveen needed to go library 4 somthing(god noes) i went down bout some food(french toast<2>,mentos and somthing) and went to the library...(i was eating in the library..no one caught me :D) ok then i had french toast left..and so i ate 1 of them which had tna on it..and i did not know soo pathetic..i almost pewked ok then the other one was egg mashed..i threw it away!!
it tasted horrible!!!!
then i had maths i was eating the mantoes and still the teacher did no catch me..muahahahaha!!but when it came to d'n't the teacher caught me..but she's a nice teacher..so she juz asked me to throw it away in a tissue paper..:D and im here changing my blog skin like 3 times i guess!!
i am not changing my blog skin anymore!!

tomorrow is band auditions...wish me luck...i wanna die...i gotta bring mu tuba tomorrow too=double trouble but nvm i have my mom to drop me to school!
then i blog tom to say if im in or not:)

ok i am outta things now so cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home